- Taking care is more important than ever right now. From Vaden Health Services and Well-Being at Stanford: We know that this is a time of unexpected change which can involve a great deal of stress, loss, and disconnection. Well-Being at Stanford and Vaden Health Services are actively building additions to this set of virtual resources that are designed to support your well-being.
Request OAE Accommodations
- For Academic (classes, course sections, research) and Housing needs - register with the Office of Accessible Education. Use OAE | CONNECT to register, contact your adviser, request accommodations, and access forms.
- For non-academic (events, advising meetings, transportation) or facilities access needs, contact Diversity and Access.
- Tutoring, language conversation partners, and academic coaching will be conducted using Zoom. CTL has developed a remote learning resource page for students. Provision of Zoom workshops/informal chats on time management, procrastination, resilience, motivation (through academic coaches and the Peer Learning Consultants); and “Incomplete” course support through personalized coaching. CTL supports undergraduate students, graduate students, and postdocs.
- Writing bootcamps and tutoring are provided online for the duration of Spring quarter. For more information, and to make an appointment, visit the Hume Center site.
The Lathrop Learning Hub is available to help you with your technology needs. The Hub can assist with away-from-campus internet access, provide technical support, and lend laptops and other equipment.
Whether on campus or off, you can always go to the Lathrop Learning Hub website to see what technical and equipment assistance is available to you.
To help you ensure that your technology is ready for Autumn Quarter, the Hub has a new self-service resource, Prepare to Learn Online and is offering Student Technology Onboarding Workshops hosted by Peer Technology Specialists on Mondays and Thursdays.
Note: the OAE continues to be available for all assistive technology needs.
Vaden Health Center is open for business and ready to support you during the COVID-19 outbreak. To access COVID-19 screening, call Stanford's Express Care at 650-736-5211. For non-COVID-19 related health services, including Counseling and Psychological Services, log into the Vaden Patient Portal.