Overview | Part V: Disability is Diversity
After a brief introduction by Vice Provost for Undergraduate Education and Professor Dr. Harry Elam, Jr., this section features interviews with faculty and students, who discuss how students with disabilities contribute to the rich diversity at Stanford.
Acknowledgement: This production was made possible by the generosity of an anonymous donor, committed to ensuring all students have resources they need to succeed.
The Faculty Guide to the Office of Accessible Education video series was designed to be a flexible resource for faculty and staff. Videos can be watched separately to address specific questions or continuously for a more thorough introduction to the OAE
- Part I: Engaging with the Office of Accessible Education
- Part II: The Interactive Accommodations Process
- Part III: Balancing Academic Accommodations with Academic Standards
- Part IV: Invisible Disabilities
- Part V: Disability is Diversity [ Runtime - 5:48 ]