Overview | Part II: The Interactive Accommodation Process
After a brief introduction by Vice Provost for Undergraduate Education and Professor Dr. Harry Elam, Jr., this section features interviews with OAE staff and students to answer the following questions:
- How does the accommodation process work?
- How are accommodations determined?
- What other factors does the OAE consider when determining an accommodation?
- Do students with the same disability always receive the same accommodations?
- Part I: Engaging with the Office of Accessible Education
- Part II: The Interactive Accommodations Process [Runtime - 6:25]
- Part III: Balancing Academic Accommodations with Academic Standards
- Part IV: Invisible Disabilities
- Part V: Disability is Diversity