Main content start
Note: Scholarship programs can be as exclusive or inclusive as they want, the requirements for eligibility ranging from GPA, honors, extracurriculars, location, heritage, and/or disability-specific. The majority of scholarships may be specific to graduating high school seniors, however, there are scholarships available for students of any standing, even graduate-level students.
- Lime Connect Scholarships - Partners with major corporations to offer outstanding fellowship and scholarship opportunities. Lime Connect is a global non-for-profit organization passionate about "rebranding disability through achievement" by advancing professional and career trajectories.
- Google Lime Scholarship - Offers a $10,000 scholarship is intended for current undergraduate or graduate students studying computer science or computer engineering related fields.
- BMO Capital Markets Lime Connect Equity Through Education Scholarship - Offers a $10,000 scholarship intended for current undergraduate or graduate students studying business/commerce, computer science, engineering, math, physics, statistics or a related discipline.
- Lime Connect Pathways Scholarship for High School Seniors - Offers a $1,000 scholarship to support the potential and future of high school students with disabilities.
- Affordable Colleges offers a list of recurring scholarships for students with disabilities. Explore further as some scholarships are disability-specific.
- College Consensus has compiled a list of 35 scholarships available to students with disabilities across a spectrum of disability-experiences or identities.