In the News
Main content start
- Stanford Medicine's Peter Poullos advocates for the importance of equitable inclusion of healthcare providers with disabilities during the Covid-19 crisis response.
- From the New York Times: Moving to online instruction showcases college students’ disparate home life and lived experiences.
- NPR’s coverage of disproportionality in the sudden shift to online learning for students with disabilities, including the Education Department’s directive to be flexible in local interpretations of IDEA.
- Diverse Issues in Higher Education tackles accessibility anxiety.
- From the Chronicle of Higher Education: Disabled Students Already Faced Learning Barriers. Then Coronavirus Forced an Abrupt Shift to Online Classes.
- The Hastings Center on Disability Rights Law and the prohibition of discrimination in state resource rationing.
- Coronavirus Restrictions Put Extra Burden on the Blind Community: Clark Rachfal, ACB Director of Advocacy and Governmental Affairs, is quoted in this article.