Housing Assignment Accommodations
Housing Assignment Accommodations are provided with regards to the specific location and/or room type (e.g., wheelchair accessible) to which a student with a disability needs to be assigned. Housing Assignment Accommodations may include:
- location on campus (e.g., center of campus, etc.)
- type of room (e.g., single, wheelchair accessible, etc.)
- type of house (e.g., small house, large dormitory setting, etc.)
The following links provide additional information about the housing accommodation request process:
- Residential & Dining Enterprises
- Graduate Housing Lottery
- OAE Undergraduate Housing Assignments
- OAE Graduate Housing Lottery
NOTE: To request housing accommodations you must submit a Housing Accommodation Request Forms (HARF). HARF's are available to students registered with the OAE at OAE | CONNECT. Log in to OAE | CONNECT at OAEconnect.stanford.edu and click on the "Housing & Dining Gear" for more information. The OAE will continue to accept requests for disability-related housing accommodations on a rolling basis.
Students should contact the OAE as soon as possible as timely notice is needed to coordinate accommodations. Similarly, it is the student's responsibility to notify the OAE as early as possible as to any problems experienced in the obtaining of housing accommodations and services.