Students: Apply for Impactful, Paid Accessibility Research Position at Stanford
Interested in making sweeping and systemic changes to how Stanford treats disability?
If selected, you will conduct research about disability accessibility at Stanford. This research will shape the autumn task force that is charged with implementing solutions to the issues outlined by this summer study group.
- Application deadline: Friday, June 25th
- Time commitment: Part-time
- Time range: End of June – End of August
- Eligible student statuses: Undergraduate or graduate
- Disability status: Disabled or nondisabled
- Pay: $16.00/hour
- US work authorization: Accepts OPT/CPT